Inventory tracking can refer to many things, including:
- maintaining an accurate count of how many of each of your products are available for purchase
- sending low stock alerts / notifications to yourself or your suppliers
- communicating stock levels and product availability to your shoppers
- automating stock level adjustments
- setting up out of stock product behavior
Stock Keeping Units, or SKUs, are unique identifiers used for tracking inventory. They can be assigned to simple products and to products with variations like different sizes or colors. We can use your product SKUs to provide the above features based on your specific needs.